WAITING FOR GODOT
By Samuel Beckett
Directed by Linda Treash
Performed outdoors at Feast &Field in Barnard, VT
Estragon – Christian Coffman
Vladimir – Aaron M. Hodge
Lucky – Peter Mendes
Pozzo – Jake O’Neill
A Boy – Marlena Farinas
Two men, down on their luck, await by a tree for a Mr. Godot who might be willing to offer them something – a position, an idea, a hope. Meanwhile, they linger, arguing and entertaining each other, and interacting with unusual and challenging passers-by. Waiting for Godot is the pivotal work of Samuel Becket and is often lauded as the most important play of the 20th Century.
BarnArts Waiting for Godot creative team includes Erin Bennett, Christian Coffman, Aaron M. Hodge & Linda Treash. Coffman and Hodge are acting, Treash is the director and Bennett is the show’s Set & Costume Designer as well as Stage Manager.
Live Music provided by Neal & Carol Cronce.
Production Dates & Times:
June 21, 22, 28, 29 – Fridays & Saturdays – 6:30 pm
Outdoors at Feast & Field – up on the knob!
- Play is performed up on the knob at Feast & Field. Please arrive early to allow time to walk to the production area. Shuttle transport will be available to assist those in need.
- Some chairs will be pre-set, but camp chairs and blankets are encouraged.
- BarnArts will be selling snacks and NA drinks, starting 45 min before show time. Picnicking before the show is welcome. BYOB.
- Productions are outdoors and will be canceled due to rain. Canceled show tickets good at any other show. Please watch website for info or call BarnArts.
- We are feverishly watching the weather for today’s Sunday show and have decided to push our start back to 6:30pm. There is still a chance of canceling anyway, and we will try to make that decision by 2pm. Info will be posted here, and on facebook.