Thank you for your interest in working with BarnArts!
Communications and Admin Manager
This is a year-round part time position working with our team to run BarnArts!
- Manage communication, ticketing, promotion, and media related to events & fundraising.
- Edit, organize and produce printed materials, including show programs, posters & flyers.
- Support and expand BarnArts online presence, including regular website updates.
- Support a yearly fundraising schedule through detailed record keeping, planning and exploring of fundraising opportunities. Will expand into grant writing as skills/experience allow.
- Directly seek sponsors and advertisers for events and implement end-of-year Fundraising Drive.
Full Job Description: BarnArts Communications and Admin Job Description 2022
Position will remain open until a successful candidate is found. Please submit a resume and cover letter to Executive Director Linda Treash to be considered for the position. Contact info is available on Job Description or use our Contact Page to ask a question!
2023 Theater Jobs
Stage Manager – BarnArts Summer Youth Theater
July 19-Aug 8
M-F for 3 weeks plus performance week.
JOB DESCRIPTION: SYT Stage Manager Job Description
Theater Stage Manager
A stage manager is responsible for the overall organization of a theatrical production. The job requires keeping actors and technicians on task, managing meetings and rehearsals, and remaining calm and level-headed throughout the process.
Required Experience: Experience is appreciated but not required. We have had great success with new Stage Managers who enjoy organizing and love theater.
- Working with the director on organization and scheduling of rehearsals.
- Communicating with the cast and production team.
- Keeping an up-to-date production calendar
- Take notes for the director, actors & technicians, including movements across the stage, script changes and light, sound and scenery needs.
- Compiles a master script that includes all of these details and updates it with every meeting and rehearsal.
Assistants: Back Stage/Costume/Tech Helpers
Assist Director, Assist Stage Manager and Assistant Designers help prepare everything before the production, including costumes, props, scenery, lighting and sound. Work with Stage Manager or Designers during the performances.
Required Experience: Experience is appreciated but not required. We have had great success with anyone who loves theater and wants to be part of our community!
Directors, Choreographers, Costume & Tech Designers
BarnArts welcomes all experienced Directors, Choreographers, Costume Designers, Lighting Designers & Tech Designers to make contact and talk to our Executive Director about opportunities in 2022.
Contact us for more info on any of these positions.
BarnArts is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are actively working to create an inclusive environment for all employees and participants in our programs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age.